If you’re a real estate agent, then you’ve got plenty to keep you busy. You need to stay on the ball with clients, market trends, local listings, paperwork, and so on and so forth. Fortunately, there are a few apps that will boost your productivity. The right ones can help you keep up with the real estate market, stay on top of your paperwork, and streamline your workflow.
1. Zillow – Founded in 2005, Zillow has risen to the top of the charts as one of the most popular and profitable real estate companies on the web. They have a whole suite of Android and iOS apps aimed at buyers, sellers, real estate agents, and investors. As an agent, you can use Zillow Mortgages to estimate mortgage payments, get custom quotes, and compare refinancing costs. Zillow Rentals and Zillow Real Estate let you keep an eye on local prices of homes and rentals. Another one of their tools that can come in handy is Zillow Digs, a tool that provides project estimates for home design ideas.
2. Mortgage Calculator – This is a web app that can easily be integrated into your existing blog or website. Their website includes a mortgage refinance calculator, an interest-only calculator, a mortgage affordability calculator, a home equity loans calculator, a loan payoff date calculator, etc. The number of calculators on their website is staggering, and offer real estate agents a great way to help clients with financial decisions.
3. Sitegeist – This app, available for iOS and Android, brings you a wealth of local information with a tap of your touchscreen. The app uses publicly available information to bring you data about local age distribution, average rent, popular local hangouts, recommended restaurants, weather information, and more. All the information is presented visually, so you can grab the information you need and get back to work.
4. SignEasy – Paperwork should be a thing of the past, and SignEasy helps you and your clients cut back on the clutter. This app, available on iOS, Android, and Blackberry, lets you send and sign documents directly from your phone or tablet. A faster workflow means you can send documents faster, close deals faster, and increase your productivity.
5. dotloop – This collaborative tool also helps you cut back on clutter. Each project you need to complete is assigned to a loop: you create specific tasks, upload, send, and sign documents, and keep track of what’s done and what’s not. Everyone else who’s included in the loop stays in sync, which makes it a great tool to help teams and clients stay in communication throughout the life cycle of any project or deal.
New apps come out every week, but these are some of the most useful. When it comes to choosing the right technology to increase productivity, it’s always best to find the apps that rise to the top and stick around for a while. Whether you need to watch local listings, get an esignature, or knock out some numbers, this list will help you get started.