Addison is one of the smaller suburbs of Dallas, with a population of slightly over 13,000. If you want to live in a small city that has easy access to a major metropolitan area, and if you want a locale that is friendly, comfortable, and culturally diverse, you should look at the listing of Addison, TX homes for sale below. You will almost certainly be able to find a home that suits your needs, and you won’t regret a move into the Addison area.
How to Use These Listings
Presented below you will find a comprehensive listing of the Addison, TX homes for sale right now. This listing includes both traditional properties and distressed homes that are either going through the foreclosure process or which have already completed that process. You can browse these listings in their entirety if you don’t have a specific idea as to what you want in a home but still want to see what is available. If you want a more focused search, you can narrow things down by looking for certain amenities that you want or just checking the lower price ranges first. Once you have found one or more homes that you want, you will have all the information you need to schedule a viewing.
Homes in Addison
The majority of people in Addison are middle class to upper middle class, with an average income of about $50,000 or so. That means that you can expect Addison, TX homes for sale to be able to accommodate a typically family comfortably, but some homes may lack some of the upper level conveniences that higher income individuals may expect. Of course, this is referring only to the average home – there are higher scale houses available as well to those who have the income to afford it. Additionally, there are a wide variety of distressed homes that might be affordable to those with a lower cap on their available mortgage.
Other Features of the Area
Because of its location in the Dallas area, the typical weather in Addison is hot and humid during most of the year. When looking into Addison, TX homes for sale, you may want to consider whether a house can be equipped with central air or another luxury that can help you mitigate the heat. The rainy season in the area is during the late summer, particularly August and September. Good drainage will help you keep your property in better shape for longer, so you should consider adding in such a feature if you choose to purchase a home in need of repair. The crime rate in Addison is lower than the rest of the Dallas metro area, which is good news for the elderly or families who have children.
All you need to do to find a number of different Addison, TX homes for sale is to check out the information below. By narrowing your search down to the features that you most want in a home, you should be able to find an excellent house in your price range.
Search the MLS for Addison, TX Homes for Sale
- $2,195,000 : 14929 Havenshire Place, Addison4 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,499,999 : 14831 Bellbrook Drive, Addison4 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,399,900 : 14804 Bellbrook Drive, Addison4 beds, 3.2 baths
- $759,000 : 14741 Celestial Place, Addison4 beds, 2.1 baths
- $697,000 : 14917 Oaks North Drive, Addison3 beds, 4.3 baths
- $529,000 : 3756 Park Place, Addison4 beds, 3 baths
- $500,000 : 14664 Bentwater Court, Addison3 beds, 2.1 baths
- $485,000 : 15850 Quorum Drive, Addison3 beds, 3.1 baths
- $449,000 : 5015 Meridian Lane #1101, Addison3 beds, 3 baths
- $422,500 : 4145 Towne Green Circle, Addison3 beds, 2.1 baths
- $420,000 : 4136 Towne Green Circle, Addison3 beds, 3 baths
- $375,000 : 4014 Morman Lane, Addison3 beds, 3 baths
- $370,000 : 3946 Sugar Tree Way, Addison4 beds, 3.1 baths
- $364,900 : 3945 Asbury Lane, Addison3 beds, 3.1 baths
- $360,000 : 15816 Breedlove Place #138, Addison3 beds, 3 baths
- $359,000 : 3883 Asbury Lane, Addison3 beds, 3.1 baths
- $339,900 : 3891 Weller Run Court, Addison3 beds, 2 baths
- $339,000 : 5055 Addison Circle #726, Addison2 beds, 2 baths
- $339,000 : 5023 Morris Avenue #24, Addison2 beds, 2.1 baths
- $339,000 : 5005 Meridian Lane #1102, Addison2 beds, 2 baths
- $339,000 : 5055 Addison Circle #411, Addison2 beds, 2.1 baths
- $338,900 : 5005 Meridian Lane #2102, Addison2 beds, 2 baths
- $318,000 : 15852 Breedlove Place #155, Addison2 beds, 2.1 baths
- $285,000 : 4130 Proton Drive #50D, Addison3 beds, 2.1 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Addison.
(all data current as of 4/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.