Addison is one of the smaller suburbs of Dallas, with a population of slightly over 13,000. If you want to live in a small city that has easy access to a major metropolitan area, and if you want a locale that is friendly, comfortable, and culturally diverse, you should look at the listing of Addison, TX homes for sale below. You will almost certainly be able to find a home that suits your needs, and you won’t regret a move into the Addison area.
How to Use These Listings
Presented below you will find a comprehensive listing of the Addison, TX homes for sale right now. This listing includes both traditional properties and distressed homes that are either going through the foreclosure process or which have already completed that process. You can browse these listings in their entirety if you don’t have a specific idea as to what you want in a home but still want to see what is available. If you want a more focused search, you can narrow things down by looking for certain amenities that you want or just checking the lower price ranges first. Once you have found one or more homes that you want, you will have all the information you need to schedule a viewing.
Homes in Addison
The majority of people in Addison are middle class to upper middle class, with an average income of about $50,000 or so. That means that you can expect Addison, TX homes for sale to be able to accommodate a typically family comfortably, but some homes may lack some of the upper level conveniences that higher income individuals may expect. Of course, this is referring only to the average home – there are higher scale houses available as well to those who have the income to afford it. Additionally, there are a wide variety of distressed homes that might be affordable to those with a lower cap on their available mortgage.
Other Features of the Area
Because of its location in the Dallas area, the typical weather in Addison is hot and humid during most of the year. When looking into Addison, TX homes for sale, you may want to consider whether a house can be equipped with central air or another luxury that can help you mitigate the heat. The rainy season in the area is during the late summer, particularly August and September. Good drainage will help you keep your property in better shape for longer, so you should consider adding in such a feature if you choose to purchase a home in need of repair. The crime rate in Addison is lower than the rest of the Dallas metro area, which is good news for the elderly or families who have children.
All you need to do to find a number of different Addison, TX homes for sale is to check out the information below. By narrowing your search down to the features that you most want in a home, you should be able to find an excellent house in your price range.
Search the MLS for Addison, TX Homes for Sale
- $1,499,000 : 14675 Winnwood Road, Addison5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $485,000 : 14641 Lexus Avenue, Addison3 beds, 3 full baths
- $469,000 : 5015 Meridian Lane, Unit 2101, Addison3 beds, 3 full baths
- $465,000 : 5010 Meridian Lane, Unit 2106, Addison3 beds, 3 full baths
- $455,000 : 5010 Meridian Lane, Unit 1106, Addison3 beds, 3 full baths
- $385,000 : 5001 Meridian Lane, Unit 3102, Addison2 beds, 2 full baths
- $365,000 : 14847 Chancey Street, Addison3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $339,000 : 15799 Breedlove Place, Addison2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $310,000 : 4133 Eastman Way, Addison3 beds, 3 full baths
- $265,000 : 4119 Juliard Drive, Addison2 beds, 2 full baths
- $135,000 : 16301 Ledgemont Lane, Unit 110, Addison1 bed, 1 full bath
- $134,000 : 16301 Ledgemont Lane, Unit 107, Addison1 bed, 1 full bath
- $120,000 : 16301 Ledgemont Lane, Unit 158, Addison1 bed, 1 full bath
See all Real estate in the city of Addison.
(all data current as of 4/29/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.