A recent CNN poll named Frisco, Texas one of the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. What better place for families to look at Frisco homes for sale? Forbes magazine ranked Frisco number 7 on its list of “America’s 25 Best Places to Move.” The homes are beautiful, the schools are excellent and Frisco is a very family oriented city.
Located about 25 minutes from Dallas Love Field Airport and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Frisco is a rapidly growing suburb of Dallas with a population of approximately 116,989. Major highways intersect the city going north-south and east-west and the Dallas North Tollway into Frisco is improving transportation into Dallas. Easy accessibility to the city of Dallas makes looking for Frisco homes for sale ideal for people who work in Dallas but do not want to live in the city.
For the last decade, Frisco has been awarded the designation of “Tree City USA” by the National Arbor Day Foundation. The city has also received the National Arbor Day Foundation Growth Award for several years. The special Arbor Day award recognizes communities for environmental improvement and also encourages cities to provide better tree care and preservation throughout their communities. A great place for families to look for Frisco homes for sale, the city is well kept and residents take pride in their properties.
Frisco features an excellent public school system that ranks in the top 5-10% of all schools in Texas. The popular Stonebriar Mall and other stores along Preston Road provide residents with a wonderful shopping experience. Children can benefit greatly from the soccer and baseball stadiums, numerous hiking and biking trails and many parks and other recreation facilities. Jobs are plentiful in Frisco as a variety of corporations and hi-tech firms have moved into the area which also has a very low crime rate which makes it an excellent place for families to look for Frisco homes for sale.
Sports and Entertainment
Home of Dallas Major League Soccer, the Frisco Rough Riders Major League Baseball Team as well as the Dallas Stars and Texas Tornado hockey teams, Frisco is a sports oriented town. Also home to the Dr. Pepper Arena where concerts and other events take place, the city is a thriving entertainment center and a great location for active people to look for Frisco homes for sale. Action rock climbing is available at Canyons of Frisco and go-kart racing takes place every day and night at the Pole Position Raceway. Golf enthusiasts can play 18 challenging holes on a championship course in a beautifully scenic setting at the Stone Briar Country Club.
The city of Frisco features some wonderful places to visit like the Museum of the American Railroad at one of the oldest train depots in the state. Children enjoy the Sci-Tech Discovery Center and history buffs find fascinating artifacts at the town’s Heritage Museum. From art galleries to live theater, families can find it all in Frisco and the convenient search feature on this website can help.
Search the MLS for Frisco Homes for Sale
- $6,749,900 : 5 Stonebriar Way, Frisco6 beds, 8 baths
- $6,495,000 : 2280 Creekridge Drive, Frisco8 beds, 9 baths
- $4,425,000 : 2264 Lilac Lane, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $4,200,000 : 6168 Beverly Drive, Frisco4 beds, 4 baths
- $4,150,000 : 4044 Starling Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $3,979,000 : 2 Stonebriar Way, Frisco4 beds, 4 baths
- $3,750,000 : 13 Cliff Trail, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $3,499,000 : 5564 Monterey Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $3,499,000 : 8 Stonebriar Way, Frisco5 beds, 4 baths
- $3,375,000 : 5608 Monterey Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $3,200,000 : 12005 Main Street, Frisco3 beds, 3 baths
- $3,000,000 : 6525 Shady Oaks Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,999,500 : 50 PICADILLY Park, Frisco6 beds, 6 baths
- $2,995,000 : 6923 Ranier Street, Frisco6 beds, 6 baths
- $2,900,900 : 2353 Lilac Lane, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,799,999 : 1 Fox Glen Run, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,695,000 : 5343 Buena Vista Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,686,000 : 3 Cliff Trail, Frisco4 beds, 3 baths
- $2,650,000 : 8172 Vistaview Place, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,499,000 : 4883 Orchard Park Drive, Frisco4 beds, 4 baths
- $2,395,000 : 5119 Burkett Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,235,000 : 5009 Spanish Oaks, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $2,000,000 : 5378 Buena Vista Drive, Frisco5 beds, 5 baths
- $1,950,000 : 5243 Spicewood Lane, Frisco5 beds, 4 baths
- $1,900,000 : 11 Windsor Ridge, Frisco5 beds, 6 baths
See all Real estate in the city of Frisco.
(all data current as of 7/28/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.