McKinney is a large city, but not so large as to be uncomfortable. Those who are looking for McKinney, TX homes for sale will find a wide variety of different properties available, from townhouses and one story buildings to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. You can find a comprehensive listing of these homes below, but you should consider the information presented here before you go on. That way, you will be as informed as possible when buying a new home.
Saving Money with Distressed Properties
You can find some great deals on McKinney, TX homes for sale by looking into distressed properties. A distressed property is a home that is facing foreclosure or which has already been foreclosed. Because these properties are going through or have already gone through the foreclosure process, they are usually less expensive. That means that you won’t have to worry as much about making the down payment and affording your monthly mortgage payments. With the money you are saving by looking into one of these properties, you can potentially put more money every month toward important things like home improvement projects, debt payments, or even luxury purchases if you like.
Things to Know about Distressed Properties
While distressed properties can be quite a deal financially, you should note that some of these McKinney, TX homes for sale may require some fixing up following purchase. The best way to view this is as an opportunity, since it can give you a chance to increase the equity in your home. Regardless of what you plans for a new home may be, you should make sure to research any property carefully before you buy it. Luckily for you, the listings below provide a lot of relevant information as well as pictures that can help you determine whether the property is right for you. Knowledge is power, and the more you know, the better a fit your home will be for you.
Facts about McKinney, TX
The McKinney, TX homes for sale are part of the 19th largest city in the state of Texas. McKinney is a part of the Dallas-Forth Worth metroplex and is smaller those cities, providing the best modern conveniences without too much sprawl. The area gets very humid in the summertime, so having an air conditioned room or even central air will be a very good idea. The homes available here run the gamut from small buildings perfect for a new family or retirees to larger houses with many bedrooms and multiple baths. Before looking through the listings, you should come up with a list of features you want in a home. We will almost certainly be able to match you up appropriately.
The McKinney, TX homes for sale presented here will meet you at the crossroads of luxury and affordability. Just find the features you and your family need, and you will be able to get the very best deals in this area thanks to our huge listing of properties.
Search the MLS for McKinney, TX Homes for Sale
- $5,499,999 : 4525 FM 2933, McKinney4 beds, 3 baths
- $5,499,999 : 4525 Fm 2933, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
- $4,143,750 : 8176 N Fm 2478 N, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
- $4,100,000 : 0 County Road 205, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
- $3,500,000 : B-45r Lake Breeze Drive, McKinney8 beds, 8.2 baths
- $2,800,000 : 6423 County Road 161, McKinney5 beds, 4.1 baths
- $2,600,000 : 6071 County Road 161, McKinney4 beds, 4.1 baths
- $2,495,000 : 1075 Gray Branch Road, McKinney5 beds, 5.2 baths
- $2,200,000 : 2671 County Road 325, McKinney2 beds, 2 baths
- $2,200,000 : 209 Falling Water, McKinney5 beds, 5.2 baths
- $2,100,000 : B-102 Lake Shore Drive, McKinney5 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,927,350 : 00 County Road 409, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
- $1,900,000 : 4686 Lake Breeze Drive, McKinney7 beds, 6.2 baths
- $1,700,000 : 305 Kings Lake Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5.2 baths
- $1,575,000 : 500 Kings Lake Drive, McKinney4 beds, 4.1 baths
- $1,500,000 : B-123 Serenity Trail, McKinney5 beds, 4.1 baths
- $1,347,750 : 6747 COUNTY ROAD 165, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
- $1,300,000 : 141 Aero Country Road, McKinney5 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,299,000 : 3004 Nottingham Drive, McKinney6 beds, 5.2 baths
- $1,299,000 : 5800 Settlement Way, McKinney4 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,234,900 : 5700 Baxter Well Road, McKinney4 beds, 4.2 baths
- $1,200,000 : 500 Highridge Drive, McKinney3 beds, 2 baths
- $1,199,000 : 5600 S Woodcreek Circle, McKinney5 beds, 4.1 baths
- $1,175,000 : 3512 Elk Run Road, McKinney6 beds, 4.1 baths
- $1,142,778 : 8786 County Road 167, McKinney0 beds, 0 bath
See all Real estate in the city of Mckinney.
(all data current as of 10/19/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.