McKinney is a large city, but not so large as to be uncomfortable. Those who are looking for McKinney, TX homes for sale will find a wide variety of different properties available, from townhouses and one story buildings to spacious homes with four or more bedrooms. You can find a comprehensive listing of these homes below, but you should consider the information presented here before you go on. That way, you will be as informed as possible when buying a new home.
Saving Money with Distressed Properties
You can find some great deals on McKinney, TX homes for sale by looking into distressed properties. A distressed property is a home that is facing foreclosure or which has already been foreclosed. Because these properties are going through or have already gone through the foreclosure process, they are usually less expensive. That means that you won’t have to worry as much about making the down payment and affording your monthly mortgage payments. With the money you are saving by looking into one of these properties, you can potentially put more money every month toward important things like home improvement projects, debt payments, or even luxury purchases if you like.
Things to Know about Distressed Properties
While distressed properties can be quite a deal financially, you should note that some of these McKinney, TX homes for sale may require some fixing up following purchase. The best way to view this is as an opportunity, since it can give you a chance to increase the equity in your home. Regardless of what you plans for a new home may be, you should make sure to research any property carefully before you buy it. Luckily for you, the listings below provide a lot of relevant information as well as pictures that can help you determine whether the property is right for you. Knowledge is power, and the more you know, the better a fit your home will be for you.
Facts about McKinney, TX
The McKinney, TX homes for sale are part of the 19th largest city in the state of Texas. McKinney is a part of the Dallas-Forth Worth metroplex and is smaller those cities, providing the best modern conveniences without too much sprawl. The area gets very humid in the summertime, so having an air conditioned room or even central air will be a very good idea. The homes available here run the gamut from small buildings perfect for a new family or retirees to larger houses with many bedrooms and multiple baths. Before looking through the listings, you should come up with a list of features you want in a home. We will almost certainly be able to match you up appropriately.
The McKinney, TX homes for sale presented here will meet you at the crossroads of luxury and affordability. Just find the features you and your family need, and you will be able to get the very best deals in this area thanks to our huge listing of properties.
Search the MLS for McKinney, TX Homes for Sale
- $5,499,999 : 4525 FM 2933, McKinney4 beds, 3 full baths
- $3,100,000 : 6071 County Road 161, McKinney4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $2,350,000 : 7090 Shire Lane, McKinney4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $2,250,000 : 5601 Twin Cities Lane, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $1,980,000 : 4052 County Road 412, McKinney2 beds, 3 full baths
- $1,650,000 : 1809 Provine Court, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $1,499,900 : 2538 County Road 852, McKinney4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $1,499,000 : B-122 Serenity Trail, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $1,424,000 : 505 Creekside Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $1,400,000 : 3004 Nottingham Drive, McKinney6 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $1,399,000 : 2400 Provine Road, McKinney6 beds, 7 full, 1 half baths
- $1,395,000 : 5959 Texas Trail, McKinney4 beds, 2 full, 2 half baths
- $1,390,000 : 6079 Fm 2478, McKinney3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
- $1,299,000 : 5800 Settlement Way, McKinney4 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
- $1,295,000 : 7302 Wellington Point Road, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
- $1,275,000 : 402 Creekside Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
- $1,275,000 : 601 Park Lake Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $1,275,000 : 205 Falling Water Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 3 half baths
- $1,250,000 : 300 Park Lake Drive, McKinney5 beds, 5 full, 2 half baths
- $1,238,000 : 2820 Cedar Ridge Drive, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
- $1,199,000 : B-25 Lake Breeze Drive, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 2 half baths
- $1,187,000 : 5309 Settlement Way, McKinney5 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $1,180,000 : 2671 CR 325, McKinney3 beds, 2 full baths
- $1,175,000 : 3512 Elk Run Road, McKinney6 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
- $1,149,990 : 1404 Chancellor Lane, McKinney4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
See all Real estate in the city of Mckinney.
(all data current as of 4/29/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.