- Featured Listing on Ambiance.RE
- Featured Listing on Zillow
- Featured Listing on REALTOR.com
- Yahoo Homes
- Automatic Syndication to Over 50 Real Estate Websites
SEE THEM HERE
Your Ambiance Agent will provide you with a free professional yard sign. This yard sign will have your agent's phone number on it, so that anyone passing by will be able to call and get more information.
Our eye-catching flyers are sure to impress your potential buyers! Upon request, our agent will print flyers on high quality paper for you to distribute to people interested in your home.
Single Property Website
Your agent will create a website just for your listing. There is no limit to how many high-resolution photos we can upload, so clients and their agents across the web can watch an immersive virtual tour of your home!
Your home will be listed in the largest Property Database in North Texas– NTREIS MLS. Most REALTORS® use this as their exclusive source for properties to show, and its property information is shown on the thousands of Real Estate websites that pull information from NTREIS's IDX feed.
Selling your Property- STEP BY STEP…
Our job is to assist sellers in determining a market value for their property and negotiate contracts. We work with sellers to help them get the most money for their property smoothly in the shortest time possible. We get paid just if and when property is sold and without advance fees.
- Initial Visit – Setup an appointment with Ambiance Realty. We will get acquainted with you and do a walk through determine key selling features, and discuss closing costs and the most appropriate selling price.
- Staging – We will provide you with staging tips to help the property sell faster and at a better price. Stage your house to look best in the eyes of the buyer and in photos.
- CMA – Competitive Market Analysis. We will show you the Price Evaluation of competitive properties on the market and review ‘Just Sold’ and ‘Expired’, to help you determine an appropriate price.
- Forms – To have a listing agreement executed, you electronically sign all the listing forms. Then you supply keys as well as copies of your seller disclosure and survey
- Photos – We will take photos of the listing to use for the MLS and advertisement in web sites. We’ll also upload all photos to the listing website to populate to all websites.
- ‘For Sale’ Sign – Ambiance Realty’s elegant and highly visible ‘For Sale’ sign is placed on your property to attract buyers.
- Lock Box – With your permission we place a lock box on your door to allow access by REALTORS®.
- MLS – We post your property on the Multiple Listing Service with detailed information and photos, to attract the attention of other REALTORS(R) and buyers.
- Single Property Website – We create a single property website for the listing.
- AmbianceRealty.NET – Through our state-of-the-art website, lots of online buyers will see your property and can contact us to look at it.
- CSS – With your showing instructions we inform our showing company of the listing and set up an access for you to their web site to view the feedbacks from the showings.
- Online Exposure – We create a listings profile and publish it on popular web sites, like: Realtor.com; Craigslist, Zillow.com, Trulia and more. We will use enhanced listings and utilize social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- REALTOR® Marketing – We will email a listing e-flyer to thousands of fellow agents who may have a buyer interested in the listing.
- Network Promotion – We’ll let our agents, our REALTOR(R) Network contacts, other real estate organizations and professionals, our clients and our Sphere of Influence, know about the property to promote more showings.
- Market to the Public – We’ll Contact client base that might have an interest and re-contact agents and buyers that have seen the property.
- Feedback – We’ll keep you informed of feedbacks regarding the condition of the property from showings and the other agent’s remarks.
- We’ll pre-qualify prospects to find ready, willing, and able buyers for your property.
- Offer Made – We’ll advise you of all offers received and work on your behalf in negotiating any counter offers you may make.
- Notifications and Reports – We will notify the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the showing company (CSS) when the status changes; We’ll make sure you obtain the required certifications, reports, inspections as required; We’ll report to you any changes or conditions affecting the sale without delay.
- Monitor – We will monitor each of the numerous steps to finalize the sale, and keep you informed and attending to details.
- Closing – We will come with you to the closing at the title company’s office, review the documents relating to the sale of the property as permitted by law, and make sure you are paid when you give the buyer the keys.
- Relocation Assistance – We’ll help you find a new home, whether in the Dallas area or anywhere in the U.S.